Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

men and long hair?

Recently people have been making comments about my long hair.
    What are some of your thoughts?

My thoughts are: If you want to have long hair, then have long hair. People make decisions about everyone else by looking at their physical features without knowing the person. Kinda sux that society is that way. What type of comments are coming your way?

long hair is for women..
    you ever going to get a hair cut..
    your the ugliest woman I've ever seen " I like that one "

if you are getting comments like those, then maybe it's because you just dont pull off the long-hair look. some guys can do it, and it's great, but many just can't pull it off. i know that i cant do it. it just doesn't look right on me.

/me goes and grabs the camera

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalProphecy
    if you are getting comments like those, then maybe it's because you just dont pull off the long-hair look. some guys can do it, and it's great, but many just can't pull it off. i know that i cant do it. it just doesn't look right on me.

well my hair is been long for a while at the beggining my parents werent happy about it ehhe.

comments like as you said, long hair is for girls and etc. even friends told some things about it.

but now they are just used to. some people tend to judge before even know you, but fuck them, if your choice is to having it long, then so be it.

I'm still at school, and i wanted to have long hair, before i start to work where maybe they wont even let me have long hair so now it was teh time, and im happy with it, and i dont care what othe rpeople thing about it. but a also like when people tells me it looks great :rofl:

The only reason I would cut my long hair, ( if I had long hair, but I don't) would be if it kept me from getting a really good paying job. Otherwise, to hell with everyone else.

I have a well paying job :)
    Most of the people who make comments are older (plus 50) or balding :taunt:

waterchuck Guest
    Yeah James,

stop thinking about what other people tell ya.
    Do what your heart tells you!

If you like it and you are confortable with it - go ahead!

I used to have long hair for a long time.

It's just Rock 'n Roll, James!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldfan
    Most of the people who make comments are older (plus 50) or balding :taunt:
    Exactly

scumqueen Guest
    Long Hair ???? Since when do you have long hair??? Are you re living the old eye liner days of your youth James ???? LONG HAIR IS FOR GIRLS !!!!!

I thought you were bald oldfan!

I have long hair, and most people don't seem to be fans of it at all, though no nasty comments. I love it and thats why its staying forever....we'll see. People say it doesnt suit me, which may be true but i'd just hate to have it short...

I just came home from a death metal festival and there where only men (well..a hand full of chicks), I'd say 95% has long hair. Most men don't have long hair because they think it's just for women. But if you would ask how to discibe a metal(lica) fan you'll hear "long hair" a lot of times. I wouldn't mind all the comments, if you like it you should keep it that way.

We'll I've had long hair for almost 7 years now, and the comments vary with the lenght in my case.

When it was sorta long, people said it looked nice on me.
    When it was shoulder lenght they said "long hair is for women"
    When it was ass lenght people kept asking me if i was ever gonna cut it.

Besides that, i get questions and coments from girls like "which type of shampoo/conditioner you use?" or "your hair is really nicer, im jealous". lol

Bleixmaster Guest
    I've had short hair, i've had long hair, i had long hair for 5 years but cut it recently since it didn't fit my work. When i was 15 i also had the coolest mullet haha( i almost had a a mullet half a yar ago but it looked kinda redicilous so i cut it). Who gives a fuck what others say about YOUR hair? if you do, your not metal haha.