Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My dad bought me the Black album, and I loved it so much. Later on, he bought me Ride the Lightning. that was my favourite album :D

My first concert, i was instantly hooked (even more so than before), besides that I play guitar and they are probably the most influential guitarists throughout all their albums (consistently awesome with their own styles).

First of all i love their music, i dont like the overrated music of today.Also, metallica not only has good music , they have LEGENDARY music

Quote Originally Posted by eminemfanforeverandever View Post
    First of all i love their music, i dont like the overrated music of today.Also, metallica not only has good music , they have LEGENDARY music

Quote Originally Posted by eminemfanforeverandever View Post

I'm a fan since my parents according to them conceived me after a metallica show and all my mom listened to while pregnant with me is metallica.

cuz metallica is the best of the best of the fucking best thats why bro thats music 4 men oh im old here but im using a new account the old one well i forgot the pass XD fucking snaptube is consuming my brain jajaja

I'm not sure why other than the Metallica music really resonates with me. Ever since I first heard this band, I've been a diehard fan.

Friend lent me a bootleg tape Donnington UK 1985. I remember the day 30th April 1990

I bought the One Single back in 88 I think, just for the b side, but got hooked straight in after