Rules & Guideline's

Metallifukinca.com staff consist of the following people...

Administrators
    KHammett
    leglessmoof
    oldfan

Moderators
    Damage, Inc.
    ElectraWoman
    Mike
    sjmike

We are currently working on some rules and guildline's for metfuk.
    We'd also like to hear from you, so please post any suggestion's you may have.
    Stay tune....

well then i want to be the OFFICIAL Idiot Patrol, and not just the subtitled idiot patrol. i tried to type in ADMINISTRATOR but it came up as *****ISTRATOR!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalProphecy
    well then i want to be the OFFICIAL Idiot Patrol, and not just the subtitled idiot patrol. i tried to type in ADMINISTRATOR but it came up as *****ISTRATOR!
    That's because certain keywords are blocked in user titles. Such as administrator, moderator, Admin.

PLease post legitimate suggestions and concerns from this point forward in the thread or your reply will be deleted!
    Interested in trading Metallica videos, check out my site:
    Hidden Content

why did you lock my seed ..I asked damaged if i could seed it before I did it ,lol

not only that but you sent me a nasty little pm ....and gave me a warning ,,,how bout you mods here get your facts striaght before going around threating people.You ruin friendships doing that shit

I saved the AOL message asking DAMAGEd if you need to verify that
    Last edited by Flickn; 01-17-2005 at 09:35 AM.

Bleixmaster Guest
    cool stuff guys. what is this warning stuff btw? how many warnings before people get banned? i haven't been much around lately since my network and pcs broke down like 2 weeks ago.

Warnings can always be revoked. In the past the seeding of SKOM wasn't allowed and shouldn't be allowed because it warez. Even if you got permission, that thread totally got out of control with post whoring which wasn't even related to the topic. You weren't the only one warned. It takes 5 warnings before you're temporarily banned.
    Interested in trading Metallica videos, check out my site:
    Hidden Content

cool stuff guys. what is this warning stuff btw? how many warnings before people get banned? i haven't been much around lately since my network and pcs broke down like 2 weeks ago.
    After five warnings, people are banned for two weeks. For now, people will be warned about post whoring, flaming / questionable comments, poor ratios and signature / banner size.

Feel free to add any legitimate suggestions.
    "A poet is not an apostle; he drives out devils only by the power of the devil." - Kierkegaard.

Hic sunt dracones.

Mastah666 Guest
    I don`t know if you had disabled it,but it would have been great that you disable ,that people can`t change other descriptions.Remember James/Brian what did I have with flickn about it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah666
    I don`t know if you had disabled it,but it would have been great that you disable ,that people can`t change other descriptions.Remember James/Brian what did I have with flickn about it ?

I don't mean to sound rude, but I have no idea what you just said. :att:

Bleixmaster Guest
    hey mike what do u mean about me getting warned? did i get warned? and if that's so, where can i see this?

Quote Originally Posted by KHammett
    I don't mean to sound rude, but I have no idea what you just said. :att:
    basically before mazzstein hacked the site, there was the "Store" where you could purchase the ability to change a user's 'custom title' or whatever, and there was a title-changing-war goin on for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleixmaster
    hey mike what do u mean about me getting warned? did i get warned? and if that's so, where can i see this?
    you get a PM in your inbox saying you've been warned and a link to whatever post you pissed people off about.