Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    stuartdd Guest

Re: Wireless Internet?

You can log on to any internet explorer through a wireless network on multiple computers, when using AOL you would only be able to use the same account on the internet on one computer at any given time, but if you use multiple AOL accounts/usernames you will be fine. Linksys is the easiest to use but you could also try belkin. Btw my father runs a computer business here in the UK and sells both these makes @ £75 each if you are interested contact him via email john@microcola.com , hope this helps stuartdd

Okay, so I have stayed wired, myself, due to previous bad experiences with wireless routers (I have tried maybe 8-10 different mid to high end models) and had a big problem with torrent overloading them and the I would have to restart my router 4-5x per day.

I tend to use multiple private torrent sites for shows I have accumulated and trade for. The conclusion I came to is that the standard home routers cannot handle the high number of connections over the wireless connection.

Any suggestions about a router that could handle the high bandwidth 24/7 without problems from the connections dropping consistently and having to reboot as much as I have had to with past models?