Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    simozzy Guest

Re: Can't Download , ratio error

i just try to donwload another torrent , i activate the dht , and it works , so may be the montreal torrent is the problem ? so if anyone want to reseed that dvd with the dht options , could me cool for the people that had the same torrent bug

Its got to be your ISP and creating more accounts won't help.
    So stop re-re-re-re-registering

simozzy Guest

ok

simozzy Guest
    is the problem will be resolve ? :)

Dude, it's a problem with YOUR ISP. Only you can get it fixed with your internet provider
    :fuk:

simozzy Guest
    i don't think so , cause i can downlaod some torrent here , and theres some exception like montreal 97 that i cannot , btw i have this bug only since the new tracker is up..

Is this similiar to the message I get:

An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its permissions.

I get this message on all of my seeds with metfuk, only. I have multiple other private trackers that I have used for almost as long as this site but only get this error, with all torrents on this tracker. It cannot be my ISP as all other UL/DL work fine and it does appear that the files still attempt to seed.

I have rebooted multiple times, started/restarted uTorrent and many other options, but still it does not fix the issue.

Simozzy send me an PM and I can send Montreal (97) to you.

I know our hosting using some kind of torrent protection thingy, when I had peer guardian installed it blocked my uploads and downloads.

Since a few hours i have downloaded 17,98Gb (thanks to all for seeding this!) BUT if i look at uTorrent i should have Upload 6.54Gb (600kB cable ul speed here, but it takes time by dling older torrents to get ratio back in line..) anyway, here on Metallifukinca my ratio is stucked at 1.94 Gb?
    HELLLPPP!!!

last tech question for now: i have probs to log in, this time it took 4 times....also i noticed that i should have made 22(!) new post here allready...sorry, but im getting too old to make so much new posts in a few hours, tssssss
    i realy dont wanna be rude against you guys, but on other torrent sites everything is going like a charm...so i realy hope you can help me out, and guide me thru this site! thanks in advange!!

you've made 6 posts only ;)
    have you disabled dht ?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyClippy View Post
    last tech question for now: i have probs to log in, this time it took 4 times....also i noticed that i should have made 22(!) new post here allready...sorry, but im getting too old to make so much new posts in a few hours, tssssss
    i realy dont wanna be rude against you guys, but on other torrent sites everything is going like a charm...so i realy hope you can help me out, and guide me thru this site! thanks in advange!!

1st i would like to say thanks for your fast response!
    At this very moment i have uploaded around 11 Gb, but the stats don't go further as 2.3Gb...i realy don't have any prob with sharing, otherwise i won't be here, but it....bugs me :-)
    Also i tried the DHT, LPD and PE settings ( i thought those were disabled automaticly on a private tracker?) but i kept having 'Failure: access denied; wait time in effect', on 2 torrents, other 2 are still green and doing ok.

are you sure of the settings of your firewall ?

http://www.portforward.com/

disable dht & lpd & pe (not sure about the last 2 i'm using utorrent 1.6)

yes, i have disabled those...and my firewall is also ok...stays weird: my download on (for instance) Bercy '99 is displaying exactly how much i've downloaded, but not how much up...
    anyways, i let the 4 torrents going for a few days, see what happens...it never hurts to seed the good work of James & Co..:P (one way or another) my ratio will climb by itself.
    again thanx for your response and a good weekend!