Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bleixmaster Guest

The Rastuken thread

Most of you have probably read in the News and Announcements section about what happened to Adam Zaremba also known as Rastuken, he was terribly killed in a hit and run a few weeks ago.
    You can't reply to that thread so here ya go, post all your feelings about this thing.

He was was one of those who helped me start collect DVDs with seeding shows back at the old metfuk when i only had VHS tapes and a few DVDs. He was a very generous guy. Anyone remember when he tried to tape Tampba Bay 5 Novemeber 2004 but got caught and felt SORRY because he didn't get to show everybody who wasn't there how great the show was? He will be missed by all of us here . I remember that he told me in one of our AIM conversations that year 1999 was his favorite Metalliac year , therfore i will release a unreleased and never aired full pro shot from the Garage remains the same tour Europe summer 1999 tour in the memory of him.
    R.I.P man.
    Last edited by Bleixmaster; 05-17-2005 at 05:18 PM.

I use to talk to him AIM all the time, he was funny as hell.
    \m/

RIP

i hope his family and friends will cope well
    you will be missed man, by the whole Metallica family

I'm talking suggestions for a memorial for Adam, please free feel to email or Pm them to me.
    thanks

I already posted my thoutghs at metpage, but im gonna copy em here...RIP Adam, I will miss you! :(

Oldfan anythign I can make regarding the memorial thing...just count me in.

Cheers

Manu

fuck, this really sucks...

I met Rastuken when I started collecting dvds, i think he was the first trade i've ever made thru metfuk, and since then he always was up for a nice chat, being a super-cool nice guy...I think the adjetive is nice, a really CLEAN guy...

there's a short history some of you might know I'd like to share:
    he was really thrilled past year, since he was attending the tallica Florida show last fall...he kept us updated on his idea of filming it, but he couldn't, he told us what happened, security even putted him on his underwear to search for any recording equiptment...I remeber he looked so sad, but for US, he felt like he let us down or something (of course everyone understood and were very cool to him). He even seeded at metfuk a video of himself driving to the concert at his car, and later after the gig apologizing for not being able to do it.

He later got the vid he deserved since, another friend from the boards (scottph) made his way from Germany to Florida to attend and film the gig. He was extremelly happy for that...

things like this make you feel life sucks, but we must go ahead i guess...

All my thoughts are with his family and friends...we'll miss you Adam!

kingi2020vision Guest
    man this is some shit news he was a real cool guy i traded with him a couple of times.. and he was always great to talk to .... when my little girl snapped some of my metallica dvd's adam offered to replace them for me b+p thats the kind of guy he was ......he will be missed. i'll have a beer for you mate

I didn't know him very good, but I do remember the whole Tampa experience. He also was very kind towards sharing, and I thank him for that. RIP, man. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bleixmaster
    Most of you have probably read in the News and Announcements section about what happened to Adam Zaremba also known as Rastuken, he was terribly shot down and killed a few weeks ago.
    He was actually killed in a hit and run. But none the less, this is devastating to the community.

RIP man.

I hope the cops catch the fucker(s) that did this and put 'em on death row.

Mastah666 Guest
    Damn,when I read I`ve cried,and I`m still crying :(
    Rust in PEACE ! I dedicate you myf avourite song of this alboom - TORNADO OF SOULS. Let the wind blow your soul away from this shit.

That sucks.. I used to talk to him a few times,a great guy.. Rest in Peace bro, and if i ever see the guy who hit you, he's gonna get his ass kicked to hell.

Anyone have a picture of Adam?
    I'd like to put a picture to the name, thanks.

Screenshot taken from his "trip to Tampa" video that he seeded here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

man his life was just beginning...such a bummer
    seems every path leads me to no where...

Bleixmaster Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage, Inc.
    He was actually killed in a hit and run. But none the less, this is devastating to the community.

RIP man.
    Oh yeah i know that now but when the news was just posted at metpage deeds also told me that he was shot down tha's why i posted that. I cahnged that now. R.I:P man